Christmas Decorations in Hawaii

This is another layout I have completed for a GRAB5 challenge over at Soul Scrappers. The idea of this challenge was to select 5 items from your stash (the older the better), photograph them, and then create a layout using items you have selected.  Here is my layout and following the items I selected from stash:
My photograph was taken at Ala Moana shopping centre in Honolulu, Hawaii at the beginning of December whilst we were on holidays.  These arch type decorations were scattered around the centre.
I used 3 of the papers from the paper pack (one I reversed to the kraft side), also several items from the old Stampin' Up! accessory pack from many years ago.  Unopened Kaisercraft wood veneers and paper flowers - both unopened - finally getting used.  Do any readers remember the alphabet rub-ons that I used, very popular and had so many of each letter?
Thank you for looking, head over to Soul Scrappers and see the challenges they have.
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge