Thank you gift cards

What do you do when you have lots of scraps of paper that you have left over from your cardmaking or scrapbooking?  One suggestion is to make small gift cards - quick and easy they measure 3" x 3". Here are some I have just made.
I have used a stamp from Kaszazz set - Succulents-uncut set and I have watercoloured the images.
My sister came out of a short hospital stay yesterday and she gives a small gift to the staff when she is discharged....I gave her one of my cards to put with the shortbread biscuits she gave them.
I am entering these cards in a challenge over at Soul Scrappers to create a Thank You card.
And I am making a bunch to put into packs for a fundraiser.
And THANK YOU for visiting my humble little blog.
Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge