Serenity

Today, I layout I have created for another Survivor challenge at Soul Scrappers. This time WATER.
 Of course, any survival needs water. The rules were:
  • You must scrap a page as long as it has a reference to water (in any form).Tick - on a walk early morning on a Coffs Coast beach, I found these footprints and a person fishing. Ah, the serenity of it all!!
  • To make your page even more 'watery' (lol) you can add waves, rain drops, splatters, paint drips, bubbles etc. I started with gesso and a palette knife to create the effect of waves (May have got carried away there!) and sand. Next came various sprays from my stash which I sprayed and then used more spray water to get into all the nooks and crannies and elsewhere.  Here is a close up:
All papers and embellishments are from Kaisercraft Paradise Found collection. The alphas from my stash.  I kept the layout rather simple as I called the layout Serenity.
I love the beach, I live near the beach, I find places I can holiday near the beach, I love beach cafes, I love walking on the beach.  Do you get the picture?
A found a description of serenity - the state of being calm, peaceful and untroubled. I agree.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge