Let's celebrate

Here is a shabby chic layout I have completed.  The photo was taken on my birthday in December whilst in Hawaii. 
I have used papers and stamps from Kaszazz Resort collection and all other product used is also Kaszazz.  I started by laying the frame, without any adhesive, onto the striped paper and using pencil marks to indicate where it would lay.  I then cut strips to each of the marks and distressed the edges. See below. A half sheet of blue Designer Paper was then placed behind the distressed edges.
The next step was to mix a small amount of Leaf Green Archival Ink into texture paste and then apply though Leaves stencil.  Moving to different angles as I progressed.  I also lifted some of the texture paste from areas between each leaf.
For the Flourish Frame I first used white embossing powder (note I did emboss it twice). and then I applied Broken China Oxide Distress ink and then whipped over with a tissue to get affect.For the Flourish Frame I first used white embossing powder (note I did emboss it twice). and then I applied Broken China Oxide Distress ink and then whipped over with a tissue to get affect.
For the Flourish Frame I first used white embossing powder (note I did emboss it twice). and then I applied Broken China Oxide Distress ink and then whipped over with a tissue to get affect.
I then stamped several of the images from the collection onto white cardstock and coloured with alchohol ink markers.  After allow them to dry I fussy cut them.  I also cut out a few of the leaves from scrap pieces of matching designer paper.  Once they were all cut I applied gesso over the images onto random sections paper including image bottom left. I then attached the frame and fussy cut images to the layout.  
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge