Umina Beach Sunset

On the 9th September, 2021 I went for a walk! To my beach - Umina Beach - it is just up the road and over the sand dunes.  I was feeling 'blah' and thought a little walk would do me good.  So off I set, well just as I made it over the sand dune, this glorious sunset was happening and I managed to capture a few photos.  Here is the layout I made today for a challenge over at Soul Scrapers Challenges:

The challenge was one of my favourites - a tic tac toe board and I selected 3 photos, the colours of oranges, golds and browns and 3 word title.
I used a newly released Kaszazz die - Colour Wheel and die cut the main wheel in the gold and the spokes in orange and brown. I also die the stars with a die that was in my stash.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge