Colour your world

The newest Kaszazz collection is called "Colour your world" and here a few projects I have created with the products in the new flier.  

A double layout designed by Kaszazz consultant - Cheryl Devlin.  Features photos of my niece when she was 3 and 4 (now a mother herself with a 3 year old).
Close up of the journal card in pocket.
Journal card opened with room for me to write up the stories.
A card, inspired by one of Cheryl Devlin's however I choose to sprinkle our Metallic Pan watercolours unto the background, and paint the greeting.  I also added a pink mat.  
For this one I used a die cut Silhouettes-Butterfly Wreath-White (also available in black).  The Silhouettes are available in other shapes Sunny Rainbows,  Titles, Hearts, Tags. I used the Metallic Pan watercolours to colour my wreath.  It has a real shine using Metallic Pans that is not obvious in the photo.  Love this photo of my niece's son looking up high.  Just right for the layout I believe.
If you are interested in any of the products from the new collection or any other products that Kaszazz you can order on my website www.kaszazz.com/cart?consid=110787
Thank you for looking, Margaret 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge