Take time to delight in the simple joys of life.

SOUL Scrappers has moved their  monthly challenges to Facebook here.  This layout is for the Mystery challenge "Shapes" with inspiration of stars, hearts, crescents.

I selected the hexagon shape.   I firstly used Distress Oxide Speckled Egg to create the background - smooched with pearlised water, then I used a The Crafters Workshop stencil (no name - but I will call hexagon) with the Distress Oxide ink.  The papers I have used are from Kaisercraft Serenity collection and I have die cut 6 hexagon and 1 larger for attaching the folded 6 hexagons. The finished shape looks like a star. I have put below a photo below of how I folded the hexagons.   A smattering of the smallest die and one for journalling then attached.
Thank you for looking, if you like scrapbooking challenges head over the SOUL scrappers challenge facebook and have a look.  Still in lockdown, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge