Cute Owls

Here is card I have made this yesterday. It is headed to a friend.

Kaszazz has released a $49.95 Stamp Value Set - Cute Owls (7992) and this is the largest stamp in the set.  There is a total of 9 owl stamps, ranging from small to this largest owl.  There is also some cute greetings in the set. 

I have coloured with Kaszazz Metallic Watercolour pans (7895) and the card has a delightful sheen which this photo does not do justice too.

As a Kaszazz consultant we have access to cards designed by other consultants and below is a card I also made that was designed by Julie Storti, a fellow consultant. Again, I used the Metallic Watercolours and I made a few small changes to the card published by Julie - mainly colours and greetings. This card uses the 3 of the medium owls.

Thank you for looking, hoot hoot, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge