Vintage themed paper bag journal

 Yesterday, I created a paper bag journal.  Please settle back as I show you the individual pages.

 
Front and back pages.  After folding, I then gathered together bits and pieces from my stash to make the individual pages.  There are pockets, tags and even a small note book I made with papers I used on one of the pages.



I have learned a lot about making journals from creating this little book - I went for pages that were fairly much the same size.   I started with a small white paper bag that I used to make the cover and then decorated.  I used thread and needle to sew the pages together.  Maybe next time I will use many paper bags to make the journal.  
Thank you for looking,
Margaret



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge