5, 4, 3, 2, 1 Challenge

The 3rd and final Easter challenge over at White with 1.  Here is my layout:

Why 280 Degrees West as the title?  Last night, I looked out my side door and saw the most beautiful colours - quickly got my camera and headed out to take some photos. I then moved to smaller garden area I have facing west - therefore 280 degrees west refers to the compass direction from which I took the photo. I also managed to photograph the flowers blooming on my Camellia tree.  I must say it was the first time I have used the compass on my phone - much easier than trying to read an old fashioned compass!  Now the challenge was to use:

  • 5 circles 
  • 4 stars
  • 3 word title
  • 2 patterned papers
  • 1 photo
To be honest this challenge took a little longer than the others as I searched my stash for just the right embellishments to use.
Here is another photo from the sunset last night taken from the other garden area I have.
"Sunsets are not only beautiful, but they also have so much meaning.  They signify endings, change and transformation; they remind us that change is a part of life and everything has an ending".

"The sunset tells us that the day is almost over. It reminds us of the importance of time and how we should make good use of it.  It's also a time for reflection.  As your day comes to a close, ask yourself whether you've done everything you set out to do or been the person you desire to be".

Both these quotes come from the internet - their words are so true. 

Thank you for looking, Margaret



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge