Feathers Wreath and Pocket Pages

Each month Kaszazz has a challenge for its consultants - the April challenge was to use the Feathers metal embellishments. I was overjoyed when I was asked to submit my entry for possible publication onto the Kaszazz website...imagine my excitement that it was published yesterday.
  • Distress Oxide Inks - Wilted Violet and Peeled Paint
  • Feather Die and Stamp Combo - Tribal Feathers 
  • Embellishment - Feathers (6)
  • Sticky Gems - Pearls
  • Purple Organdy ribbon
  • Random Acts stamp (from Spring Meadow collection)
  • Picture Perfect stamp (from Spring Meadow collection)
  • These are the days stamp (from Spring Meadow collection)
  • SB Pages - White - 12 x 12 250gsm
  • SB Essentials - Plum
  • SB Paper - Nature Lover - Messages and Nature Lover - Strips
Thank you for looking and also thank you to my family members for allowing me to use their photo on my creation, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge