1990's glamour but where is the photo!

 Here is a layout I have completed for another Easter Challenge over at White with 1

The challenge?  Choose one colour from the Easter egg wreath and create a page that must have leaves on it like in the wreath.   I choose the pastel green colour.
Now, I rarely wear or create with pastel colours, so this was a challenge.
As you can see, I do not have a photo on my layout. Recently, I came across a photo of me that was taken at Hotel Nikko, Darling Harbour in the early 1990's.  The outfit I wore was the colour I have selected. I purchased it at a then well known dress shop in Gordon, NSW.  It was a brocade jacket with a soft floaty skirt.  Where is the photo?  Somewhere in my stash, I recently came across it and probably put it in a safe spot to quickly find later to scrap!!!  These challenges finish shortly and I wanted to be sure I got my challenge in.  I will find it!!
The flower and leaf dies and papers are from Kaszazz.  The other dies and the ink are from my stash.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge