International Scrapbook Day - Layout 6

I made the deadline.  Here is my final layout for the International Scrapbook Day Celebration 2020 at Cocoa Vanilla Studio.
The challenge was to complete a monochromatic paper project and you could only use one colour  (or shades thereof) and black, white or grey.
This photo of my great nephew was taken this year at his Day Care, he had just got the hang of riding this tricycle.
I used Kaszazz Hearts stencil and modelling paste and then went over the stencil with watercolour paint.  I was not too precise as I wanted it to be like a drawing that a child would do at Day Care (that is my story and I am sticking to it!).   I then searched my stash for anything orange in hue - not an easy job I realized.  
The chipboard is orange - I coloured it with orange alcohol pens - in this evenings light it looks rather dark.
I had fun creating this layout, and my wish is that Oscar will grow up loving his life, believing in himself and explore all that his life ahead of him brings.  Love this kid, he is growing so fast, will be 2 next month.
This finishes all the challenges, I must say I enjoyed everyone of them and I can see myself getting more Cocoa Vanilla Studio products in the not to distant future.
If any of the Design Team is reading this, thank you.  If any other contributors of layouts are reading I loved looking at your creations over the past week.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of Coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge