You're Awesome!

Here is a layout I completed today.  I have been making a very concentrated effort these past few isolation months to use what I have in my stash - of course, I have only made a miniscule reduction during this coronavirus time!!
The photo is of my great nephew Oscar.  Those that have read any of my previous blog posts will know that my sister was overseas and came home early due to coronavirus pandemic - and boy was I relieved when she arrived home!  She purchased this mask in Portugal for Oscar and when she got home she posted it down to him with some crayons.   My niece took these photos to show his handiwork.  He will be 2 in June and he is growing so quickly and one of the things he loves to do is draw and colour in.   An artist in the making maybe!!
The papers are from Kaisercraft - Into the Wild collection, the brads from Bo Bunny and stickers are from Thickers - I found that over the years the 'stick' had gone and I need to use some glue to make them stay on.   I have just few sheets of paper and brads remaining and these will be going on the scrapbook pages I make for Southern Cross Kids Camps.  Another small reduction in my stash!
I was inspired by a layout I found on the internet from Simple Scrapper from 2012!  Of course, I have left some thank you for the inspiration on her blog.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge