What's in the bag?

This year I handed out these little bags of positivity to the ladies in my card class at a local community group.  This year was different to past years - lockdowns meant that we could not meet however we tried to keep in contact with each other.  Also, have some for another team that I meet with - sssh don't share if you know what team!

And here is what I put in each bag.
I did not make the calico bags - I picked them up from K-mart years ago and they may still be available.  I did iron them so that I had a flat surface on which to stamp. Also, I cut out a small piece of cardboard the size of the bag so that I could insert as I stamped and coloured each bag.

Here is what I used available from Kaszazz

  • Archival Ink - Jet Black - Code AID3892.  Archival ink is a permanent ink that provides a crisp image that won't bleed.
  • Tea Set - Uncut Set (2) Code 6536M - I used the cup and saucer and there is also a teapot.
  • Mini - Messages - Tea Party Uncut Set (9) Code 6542K, 
  • Trellis Border Code 6531R.  I used to decorate the small tag.
  • Die - Thick Paper - Tags (8) Code 5657.  This die can be used in most die cut machines.
Non Kaszazz products are the ribbons and alcohol markers that I used to colour in the small flowers.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge