Congratulations

What do you do when your brother rings and says "have you got any new baby cards?"  Friends of my brother and his wife have recently welcomed a new baby girl into their family.  No worries - I say - I will make one tonight for you.   Here is what I created

It is no secret that I loved creating the Christmas starburst cards.  This card uses papers and a cut out from Kaszazz Spring Meadow collection. The little fox is cute and I would not be usually using this image however it was just right for this card. Rhinestones add a little bling.

The greeting and die cut around it are from my stash. 

I really liked making this card and I need to make a card for new baby boy so I am sure I will use this design again - with a teddy bear that is one of the other die cuts in the set.  

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge