Christmas tree 2021

I created this layout for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers Challenges. It was a mystery bag challenge - the mystery was to create a layout using 'baubles" 

This is my new small tree for this year - it is only about 30cm high.  I went into my box of decoration memories and choose those with red in them.  All my decorations are special to me - there are some from holidays, some given to me by my sister, some I made and some given by friends.  Each decoration has a memory attached to it.

I searched all my dies looking for Christmas themed ones that would suit my layout.  I also added some wood embellishments in red or unpainted.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge