London was calling!

In December, 2015 to be exact.  Here is a double-sided layout I created for challenge at White with 1. 

The challenge was to use CRIMSON TIDE and the sketch provided had to be used this month - either as a double page or a single page selecting one side for your layout. I went with double page layout.

   

One morning, I travelled by train, from the hotel where my sister and I were staying, near Heathrow, so that I could be first in the line and for a journey on The London Eye. It was a great decision as it was not crowded and it was a beautiful morning, you could see forever.  The zoom lens on my camera allowed me to catch up close photos. It has 6 long years to get these photos scrapped. That is not me waving from one of the carriages of The Eye!

Now about my layout, this proved to be one of the most challenging all year - that colour.  You would think it was easy, however I searched my stash for colours that I could work with.  Remember, that it is a white with 1 challenge and rules state at least 70% of layout to be white! 

Why not check out White with 1 challenges on Facebook, you have until end of January 2022 to use this colour and layout.   I may just use the layout again some time down the track.

Thank you for looking, Margaret



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge