I'm published!

Another of my layouts has been accepted by Kaszazz for publication on their website.
It is my fun interactive layout.  I have previously posted about this layout, some 4 months ago.  I needed to make a few changes as some of the embellishments are no longer available and I added photos of flowers from my garden over the past year. You lift the front flap and there is room to add more photos and journaling.

Here are the products I used. 
  • 5218 SB Essentials - Mushroom
  • 4933 SB Essentials - Denim
  • 7910 SB Paper – Pretty Posies 
  • 7911 SB Paper – Scattered Posies 
  • 7912 SB Paper – Stay Awhile
  • 5976 Embellishment – Shell Buttons – Round (12) 
  • 5391 Embellishment – Butterflies (2)
  • 7743 Waxed Twine – 5mm – Black
Thank you for looking, and a quote I found 
"You are the creator of your own garden. Plant kindness and compassion. Water with love and gratitude. And you will enjoy beauty all the days of your life." - Julie Parker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge