You're in my thoughts card

Lockdown in Greater Sydney continues.  Here is a card I made to send to my niece and her family to say I am thinking of them.

I wanted a card that would put a smile on the face of my great-nephew when he opened the mail.  I also put in a couple of magazines for them all.
The cute bear is from Kaszazz Spring Meadow Friends Un-cut set (6 stamps), the leaves are from Spring Meadow Sprigs Un-cut 6 set (3 stamps) and the background stamp is Floorboard Background   I have coloured with alcohol markers but any colouring medium would work.  I wanted a bright and happy images.

My thanks also go to Janene Neale, a fellow Kaszazz consultant as I drew inspiration from cards that she created to make mine.  I have sent her an email in thanks.

I am a Kaszazz consultant and if you would like to order any of the products offered by Kaszazz please visit my website www.kaszazz.com/cart?consid=110787

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge