Uluru Sunrise 2019

Today, I am participating in a Winter Cyber Crop at White with 1 challenges.  Here is my layout:

The challenge was to be inspired by the photo below using colour of your choice and to include stitching
I was inspired by the grid pattern and the sashing lines on the photo.  
In September, 2019 I took a holiday to Uluru - and one of the things that I did was go on an early morning sunset tour of Uluru.   I have loved these photos but could never get the inspiration to do justice to them on a scrapbook layout.  This was the challenge for me to use them. 
There is a fabulous quote (anon) that is very apt as Australia works it's way out of our pandemic lockdown:
May every sunrise bring you hope.
May every sunset bring you peace.
What is not too clear on my layout is that I have placed a very old metal embellishment "HOPE"  top left that I found in my stash. 
Thank you looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge