Never lose your sense of wonder

White with 1 winter cybercrop challenge No1 was to use the colour Smokey Blue/Grey and fabric.  Here is my layout 

My photograph was taken during a Danube River dusk/evening cruise in Budapest.  It was winter and it was cold!!  This cruise is one of the highlights of my travels across the world.  You may recognise this as the Parliament building. On the way back the building was illuminated and that is another 'wonder' moment.

I have used Kaszazz stamps from Destinations collection and a small amount of paper from Writers Block Collage pad.  The fabric is calico that I sprayed with Dylusions Pure Sunshine ink spray then lightly washed and allowed to dry. I also frayed the fabric and used the threads as to give added wistfulness to the beautiful scene. The background is texture paste coloured with Stormy Sky distress oxide ink.

Thank you for looking and remember - never lose your sense of Wonder - wherever and whenever we can!   Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge