My 1,000th blog post

 Way back on 8th May, 2007 I started this blog.  It has been a journey of change and experiences that I never ever thought I would have.  Thank you to those who have read my blog and I hope there are still some out there who do.  For my 1,000th post my scrapbook layout is about change.

Like the quote here, that I found on the internet - If I never changed from how I did things back in 2007 I would not have grown as an artist, teacher or indeed as a person. I have been retrenched (not the worst thing in the world as it turned out), travelled extensively, had my own business, worked in a call centre or two, went back into a financial role, left became a carer, and then working in China teaching English for a year. Moved to Central Coast of NSW.  Finally, retirement! Retirement - never!!  Not afraid of change!!  This week, I even started a Facebook group so that ladies in my classes can share what they have been doing and connect during the lockdown here in NSW.

This layout was for a challenge at White with 1 challenge - a winter cyber challenge all this weekend. I have kept the layout clean and simple as I wanted to highlight the butterfly in the photograph I took, I would say, about 15 years ago when I was holidaying in Port Douglas.

I have used all Kaszazz product on the layout. Papillon Background stamp (6600Q) and Layered Die - Butterfly (7926).  The paper on top of the butterfly is from a page in Writers Block Collage Paper Pad (7850).

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge