Succulent Christmas cards

Yes, cards made with a succulent image - I love them.  I needed to make at least 18 cards of the same design for the card class I lead at a local community group. Each lady will also get a small succulent with their card.  Here is what I came up with:

As a Kaszazz consultant we have access to a wide range of projects designed and published in catalogues or on their website.  For this card I was inspired by a series of cards created by Allanah May.  I was wanting a Christmas card so I adapted her design to meet my needs.
All products are Kaszazz with the exception of the Merry Christmas stamp from my stash.
Kaszazz products used are Speckled Frame stamp (this was on of the first stamps I purchased when I first became a consultant), Succulents Un-Cut Set (13 stamps - I used only 1 of the stamps and Allanah May used all of the 6 succulents stamps). The stencil that you can see in the background is from a recently released set of small stencils just right for cardmaking.
Thank you for looking, 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge