Easy Christmas decorations or tags

 Yesterday, my sister and I spent a couple of hours making 50 of the decorations below:

We made them for a group called "Mainly Music" that (and I quote from the Mainly Music website" weekly sessions are full of songs and rhymes, actions and movement, designed to engage you and your child.  Not only will your little one be deliged by the one-to-one attention you give, but you'll love the way they respond and develop." The Ettalong group give each child a christmas bag filled with goodies, our decorations will be going into those bags. 
I selected the music paper from an old Kaszazz range that I had in my stash. These would be great as tags as well for your Christmas gifts.
Now on a personal note, I am seriously thinking about replacing my lounge suite (fancy name but you can see why below) and on the back of the music paper, their was old advertisements there was this image - if only that was the cost today (converted to decimal currency, of course).  I am sure we had something similar in our family home in the day!
Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge