The line starts here

This weekend I am participating in the June Cyber Challenges over at White with 1 Facebook page.  Here is my layout for a scavenger hunt, more about this below:
The scavenger hunt - we were to search our stash and find the following:
  1. 12 x 12 patterned paper from a manufacturer of two words (eg Jillibean Soup). Manufacturers name to be shown.  
  2. Something you can use to get messy
  3. A journal card
  4. Something felt
  5. A tag
  6. A word in any form
  7. 1 piece of 6 x 6 paper
  8. Some bling.
Here is what I sourced out of my stash:
The hardest and longest to find was 'something felt' finally found those blue stars squashed into a corner. 
In making the layout, I added other papers and stickers from the Echo Park Magical Adventure range. 
Thank you for looking,
I love Disneyland and my photos show what the daily line up for both parks looked like each day.  The last time I visited was in May, 2018. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret
Crafting in the time of Coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge