90th birthday card continued

Continuing on from my last post I have made a card for my aunt for her 90th in July. But, something else happened that made me happy. First here is her card
As I watercolouring this card I looked at the paper I was working on and loved the marks that my painting made.  Into my art journal it went, after a spray of the green glimmer mist I used on the card.
 
I had a few flowers left over, and as I was in 'art journal mode' added them to a previous page I had used whilst using my gel plate. Again a spray of green glimmer mist. I also used the negative of the die and using paint added the spray flowers.  Some Kaszazz sticker words added also.
Here are the 2 side by side in my art journal.  
I love these happy surprises and I hope you do also.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret
Crafting in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge