Friends

I am participating in several challenges over at White with 1 Facebook page this weekend. Here is my layout for challenge 3.
The challenge was
  • To be inspired by the one of the colours in the background of your photo. I was inspired by the brown colours of the hills and area around Canberra in Australian Capital Territory.
  • Use at least 3 photos. Yep.  The photos are of my friends from Canberra and were taken in March 2019 when I was visiting them.  We went to Arboretum and Rock Garden this day.
  • Use an embellishment that does not really 'go' with the theme of your layout. To me this could be the old fabric doily I found in my stash.  What about the key? Or the paintbrush on the word authentic? Or even the star?
  • Use a doily or mixed media (or both)  I used Vintage Photo Distress Oxide Spray in a smooching technique 
Robyn and Colin are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary later this year.  I have known Robyn since High School.  
Thank you for looking,
Margaret 
Crafting in the time of coranovirus.

"Life is a journey and only you hold the key." Hunter S. Thompson (author) on how he lived his life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge