Recipe challenge

 This is a layout I created today for a Shapes Cyber Challenge over at ARTastic.  

The challenge was a 'recipe' challenge and here is the recipe:

Ingredients
Shapes - I used squares and triangles

Chipboard - The golden chipboard words
Die - Triangle die
Stencil - Triangle stencil

Method:
Choose one shape and use it as many times as you wish.
Use at least two pieces of Chipboard. 
Die cut at least one shape.
Use a stencil

The photo is of my great-nephew constructing his Mangatiles.  I loved the shapes in the tiles - so I decided to go with squares and triangles.  I remembered making the origami shapes for a card I created some time ago so I went with that.  
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge