Happy cards

It has been a rather drab and dreary weather lately here in Australia, so why not a couple of cards to make you feel happy. 

Created with one of my all time favourite Stampin Up! (SU) sets Inspired by Nature, it has a date of 2004 on the stamps.  Every year I like to get this stamp pad out and think of ways to use it.  It has two sides this is one side and the side has daisy type flowers.  This year I went with the grasses side.   I was inspired by a card I saw on Splitcoast Stampers that in turn was inspired by a card by Jayne Mercer - ironically Jayne was my SU upline when I was a demonstrator with them. The greeting on the side is also another old SU favourite.
A new stamp set and dies to play with from Close to my Heart (CTMH) and the set is called In Full Bloom. CTMH created this set especially for card makers and so the greetings are smaller that the larger ones they do for scrapbooking.    I really love the set and there are more little images that can sit inside the film frame.  I can see me using it often.  The butterflies are 3D as there is only tape on the middle of them.  The background is a quick spray of Dylusions Ink Spray and in the centre of the butterfly I have brushed on Silver Silk for a bit of extra bling.

Both of these cards are for card classes that I lead at local community groups.

Thank you for looking, have a happy day, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge