Mystical Challenges

This past weekend I participated in a Colour Cybercrop over at Mystical Scrapbooks.  Here are the 3 layouts I created for the 3 challenges.
Challenge 1 - create a monochromatic layout.  Photo was of sunrise on 22nd April, 2022 at Coolum Beach, Queensland.  I loved the moodiness of the photo.
Challenge 2 - a layout showcasing "Orange"
Challenge 3 - be inspired by a colour palette above. My sister and I were on a short holiday over the Anzac week and we had limited scrapbook supplies with us. My sister had purchased a paper pack at Spotlight and I used 3 sheets from this pack to create my layout. Torn paper, simple line stitching, fussy cutting and a chipboard from another project I was working on. The colours are more muted than the provided colour palette.

Thank you for looking, Margaret





 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge