Lockdown - blind scrap challenge

Today, over at Unmistakeable Creations, Melissa set up a lockdown blind scrap challenge.  Here is my layout:

A blind scrap is when you are given steps to create your layout in timed intervals - about 15 minutes between each instruction.   The first instruction was to use white cardstock, 3 patterned papers one of which needed to be the oldest in  your stash.  I used 3 patterned papers from this kit that has lain dormant in my stash for ages - I must have used some of it in the past as several of the papers were not in the packet.  Melissa tells me it is from 2008!  
Then came the remainder of the requirements - 3 photos 7cm x 10cm one of which must include yourself.   The step that gave me the most time to complete was making the 5 embellishments that were to be handmade - I had fussy cut some of the images; made suffolk puffs from tulle and using a fluffy fancy knitting yarn that I attached to a round punch.
This was a fun lockdown activity.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge