Epic fail - Lunar Eclipse!

There is currently a challenge over at White with 1 challenges - white with Midnight Black and to use one of more of stars, frames or black pen.   Here is what I created:

Why you might ask "has she forgotten to add a photo"....no that is the actual photo I got when I took a photo of the full moon/lunar eclipse on 26th May this year.  There were so many fabulous photos taken by others and posted on social media but mine...well!   And to think I stood outside in the cold to get this photo. Earlier in the night there were stars in the sky so my layout references that time.

I used a very old piece of black spotted paper, to represent the moon, and Thicker alphabet from my stash  I used a star stencil with Black Gesso to create the small stars and die cut the larger stars.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Added 15 August, 2021: I am excited to say that I won a Guest Designer spot on the September White with 1 challenge blog - so getting my ideas together - so check back at the end of September to see what I came up with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge