Animal skin stencils...go wild!

Kaszazz recently released a set of 4 animal skin stencils.  I was able to to create with them pre-release and here is what I created with the Snake, Giraffe and Leopard skins, there is also a Cheetah skin: 

I put out a request to my friend Kathy in Detroit, Michigan to take some photos of animals in zoos near her as I knew I would not be heading to a zoo anytime soon.  Kathy will shortly be starting as a volunteer in Detroit Zoo once they re-open following Covid restrictions.  Papers and stamps are from Kaszazz Resort collection.
Close up of Snake skin page.
Close up of Giraffe skin page.
This card of a Snow Leopard was created using the Leopard skin stencil. The stamps are also available from Kaszazz - Leopard and the greeting is from Party Animal Uncut set (5 stamps).
Remember as a Kaszazz consultant you can order from my website www.kaszazz.com/cart?consid=110787.  All orders over $99 will be delivered free to your address.  Don't like on-line contact me and there will be a very small postage cost.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge