A Merry Christmas scrapbook layout

 I have created this layout for a challenge over at Soul Scrappers

This was for a Tic Tac Toe (TTT) challenge - here is the TTT grid:
I chose the centre across.  The papers I have used are from Kaisercraft called Peace and Joy, the matched the photos of my great nephew Oscar so well. These photos show him with the presents that I gave to him at our family get-together last Saturday.  It has become somewhat of a tradition that I give him a Christmas Tee Shirt each year...2020 The Wiggles green Tee Shirt won the day! Oscar is not yet three and already has great dexterity and social skills.  He loves to read, colour in, dinosaurs, The Wiggles and play.  

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge