Perfect Day

Here is a layout I have created for a Tic Tac Toe challenge over at Soul Scrappers Challenges 

The challenge was to select a line from the grid below - I selected die cuts, doiley and clock.
I found the old Heidi Swapp clockface overlay when I was searching for anything clock related in my stash.  The paper I used is retired from Kaszazz collection Papillon. The chipboard heart is available Kaszazz (Scribbly Shapes 7949) as are the die cuts (Papillion 7914). The die cuts had a white outline so I cut around them and chopped into some to add there is also a large amount of fussy cutting on the embellishments.   
The photograph is of my parents on the day they got engaged in 1947 and was taken at Luna Park in North Sydney, New South Wales.
I loved the wording on the overlay and it is one of my favourites "life is not measured in minutes but moments". Both of my parents are no longer alive and it is memories and moments that you remember.
Thank you for looking, Margaret



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge