Christmas cards

A longer than usual post today. I was recently asked by a friend, also called Margaret, to design six Christmas cards for her to make this year.  Here are the cards and more about the request below.

Due to an operation on her spine and then an operation on her right thumb and index finger with Margaret still recovering from her operation on her right hand fingers and having physio she has been told not to use this right hand for several more months - very hard for a right-handed person.  
Eager, to get back to making cards, with her left hand of course, for family and friends this Christmas and being able to colour in, use a tape runner and get her husband to help with if needed.
It was a great exercise as it made me think, as I made each card, if it was appropriate for her to make.  Several times on each card I would use my left hand - not my dominant hand!  I did the die cutting and stamping for each card, I also offered alternate instructions for her to consider for example, on the first card just colour in the poinsettia. For the die-cut poinsettia and the dove cards these can be quickly put together just using glue dots to adhere the die-cuts.
Thank you for looking. Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge