Classique Magnolia

The local community group, where I lead card making, has made a return, albeit following Covid-19 restrictions.  Here is a card I have created for class this week.
The card uses all Kaszazz stamps and papers from their Classique Collection with brad and frayed tape also in the catalogue.
I got a little creative and photographed this card on my magnolia tree.
Thank you for looking,
Margaret

A great quote by Georgia O'Keeffe an American artist known for her paintings of enlarged flowers.
"When you take a flower in your hand and really look at it, it's your world for the moment. I want to give that world to someone else. Most people in the city rush around so, they have no time to look at a flower.  I want them to see it whether they want to or not."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge