Alchemy, magic or serendipity

Here are two cards I have made - I was amazed at the result.  Why - see below.
Cards have been created using products all available from Kaszazz.  Stamps are from Destinations Collection.  The stencil is called World Map.  
Alchemy is described as - a seemingly magical process of transformation, creation or combination according to web dictionary.
So how is appropriate to my cards?   Let me explain my process of creating the background.
  • Using white cardstock (CS) I sprayed Distress Oxide Inks randomly on to the CS.
  • I then applied texture paste through the stencil.  And then the alchemy, magic or serendipity happened - I could not believe my eyes.  The texture paste absorbed the oxide inks and created the most special background that you see.
  • When dry - cut the CS into 2 mats as my background base.
  • The tags I created using Ranger Black Soot Oxide Ink and clear embossing powder. One in an offcut of patterned paper in the collection and one an offcut of Mushroom CS. 
  • Finished off with gold metallic tape (I even liked how it fitted into the lines of the stencil); small amount of twine and small sticker.
Here is a close up of both cards I have created.

Thank you looking, 
Margaret 

Serendipity:  the occurrence and development of events by chance in a happy or beneficial way.  And, a great film also.
Magic: the power of apparently influencing events by mysterious forces.   

.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge