Weird

On my recent cruise, at each port at breakfast ship photographers would be waiting outside the eating area ready to pounce and take photos dressed in all sorts of weird costumes.  I tried as I could to avoid them BUT this person dressed as dolphin, as we arrived at Akaroa, New Zealand port, followed me and insisted I get a photo - no, no, no.  The costume was dirty and I am not one to hug and cuddle people dressed as animals!  So I got one photo just to get them off my case - as you can see I was not all that interested. Here is the layout I created:
The background is gesso applied haphazardly and I have used a stencil to create the grid pattern over the gesso.
Thanks for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge