Tauranga, New Zealand

The penultimate port on our cruise was Tauranga, and on this day it was also my sister's birthday.   After the ship docked and breakfast we headed to Tauranga via the local tourist shuttle.  Our first stop was definitely always going to be this mural.  I have loved it since I first saw it myself last year and I just had to go there with my sister this year.  Here is a layout I have created with the both of us posing as 'angels':
I was inspired by a layout I saw in a 2013 Creating Keepsakes layout to create the almost wing like strips of paper.   I love how the black cardstock really pops the photos.
This is a great way to use up scraps of paper that you may have.  
We went on to have a walk around the shops, and a great cup of coffee (tea for me) with some delicious slices before heading back to the port and further adventures before the ship departed for Auckland later in the day.
Thank you for looking, Margaret.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge