A4 sized congratulations card

I was asked by my sister to make a large congratulations card for a friend of hers who is celebrating 20 years of missionary work overseas.    Here it is:
To make it I used 2 A4 sheets of cardstock.  The card is for a male and I did not think flowers etc would be appropriate.  I got out my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp set - Gorgeous Grunge and my Ranger Distress Stains and created this card hoping that you can see that I was aiming for fireworks! The die cuts are Kaisercraft for words and a long retired Stampin' Up! die for numbers.
The fold on left hand side is to enable to card to be opened and his friends/family/supporters to sign inside.
I hope he likes it.
I am going to add this to the "You Color my World" challenge at Paper Wishes (Friends and Fans) over on facebook, why not head there, join the group, and see their fabulous challenges.
Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge