Slow Stitched pins

Here is a pin I have created this afternoon suitable for wearing as brooch or in a junk journal.


For the past week I have been sorting through patchwork fabrics and packing them up into packages for a local charity shop and as I worked through them there was so many beautiful small pieces of fabrics, and it got me thinking what could I do with them.
So, I head to Pinterest/Instagram and found some beautiful pins by Anna-Karin Sjoqvist from way back in August 2019 and from this photo (see link) I created my pin. Of course, I needed to make one immediately as I was inspired.  I have left thank you on Instagram.  Do yourself a favour head over to her site she has so much inspiration - I could have spent hours looking at her work. Thank you, Anna-Karin,
I love it and I used some slow stitching on mine and added beads to the pin. I love the frayed look. In all it only took a very short time to make, and I can see me making many more in the future.
Thank you for looking, Margaret 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swap Cards

Budgerigar Card

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.