Christmas is coming - Part 1

This is what I made on Saturday - I was inspired after watching a great video from Shanouki Art thank you.

The video showed how to use a full 12" page of scrapbooking paper. 
The video showed how to use a full 12" page of scrapbooking paper. I was so inspired I put my hand on the first piece of Christmas paper I could find (it was not the full 12" as it had been previously cut into) but I went with it.  I have used other items from my stash as well.  Here, are a few other photos:
Reverse with small pocket.
All the items.  
Thank you looking, I will be back shortly with more Christmas ramblings.
Margaret
"It's beginning to look like Christmas, everywhere you go" - Lyrics by Meredith Wilson 
The shops are beginning to decorate, the internet is a "buzz " and YouTube is wild with ideas - ramblings from Margaret Crawford!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Swap Cards

Budgerigar Card

January Cyberchallenge - punched flowers.