Halloween layout

First off I need to say "I don't do Halloween".  There is a Pick 3 challenge over at Soul Scrappers Challenges to create a pick 3 layout - more about the challenge below the layout I created

The photo is not of me - it is of a friend of mine "J" that she posted onto her Facebook - it was taken at her workplace and she has given me permission to use it on my layout.  

The Pick 3 challenge was to select 3 of the following - Halloween theme, people in costumes, pumpkins, black cat, candy, texture such as doily, cheesecloth etc, pictures showing outdoor decorations.  I used those highlighted.  The black cat stamp (where I will put my journalling) was the from a set of 8 stamps available from Kaszazz Happy Cats 2 uncut set (6065Q).  The background paper is also from Kaszazz Floral Stash collection - White Wash (7761) and is a favourite of mine.  I sprayed the cheesecloth with a spray I had in my stash (it was one that I had made up previously) - it was the cheesecloth around J's neck that I first spotted.

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge