Playing with new products continued.

Here is a layout I have completed today, using Kaszazz stencil Dandeloin, 3 ways - stamping, misting and tracing:

I have used Ranger Distress Oxide sprays Peacock Feathers and Dried Marigold  for the stamping and misting. I have also used Ranger embossing powder Blueberry Speckle,  Kaszazz Collage Paper pad for fussy cut flowers, Kaszazz chipboard Beautiful Moments  and the stamp Word Montage - Journal Messages.
A word about the embossing powder that I have used to emboss the chipboard word and emboss the grungy dotty stamp from Collage Stamp - Imagine Uncut Set (6426Q). It is very sparkly and unfortunately due to the dullish day here the photograph does not do it justice.
The photograph of me was taken during a road trip to Bendigo several years ago. 
Thank you for looking, Margaret.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge