Many birthday candles.

This is a clean and simple layout I have completed for a challenge at Whitewith1 - this time the colour was Mandarin.

  

This is a photo of my friend, Trish and I in December, last year.  We both have birthdays around the same time and our friend presented us with this cake when we were at her home.

I had to go back and look at the photographs after I took a photo of the layout as I thought I got the sun on the photos as it looked blurry - alas,  no the photographs show it was the candles alight that was causing the blurriness - well let's not talk about the combined ages will we!!!

I did keep the layout rather clean and simple, I used Kaisercraft Marigold collection and fussy cut the roses then I used a Chinese Orange (sorry no mandarin found) alcohol ink marker for the dots you see.  

 Thank you for looking, Margaret


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge