Dance cards - set of 3

I am pleased to announce that a set of 3 cards I designed, using Kaszazz collections Game On and Always and Forever have been just been accepted for publication on the Kaszazz website.  Here are my cards:

To say that I am "chuffed" would be an understatement.  I had fun designing and making these cards.

The Cheesecloth has been coloured by spraying Ranger Distress Oxide Faded Jeans Spray  onto the cheesecloth and allowed to dry before applying to the card.  Sticky bling rhinestones complete the look and provide a bit of sparkle.

By now you may be wondering why I used a tyre track stamp - well, I thought that using the stamp would represent the ballerina dancing in the upward movement that they do so well.

I will confess that I have never been a ballet dancer - I did do ballroom and latin/modern dancing a long time ago, even at competition level, so I recognize the skill that dancers of any age, gender and experience take to achieve. 

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge