Time is not measured by minutes

 This layout is for a challenge over at ARTastic Challenge blog on facebook.  

The challenge was to be inspired by this artwork by Adrian Feint called The Green Hen. The additional criteria was "feature things that fly in some way".

I was really taken with the colours and the immediate thing that came to my mind was that time flies. I have used elements from two Kaisercraft its - Reminisce and Serenity.  I also used Dylusion Shimmer Spray to colour the chipboards and some sparkles from my stash.   The colours I selected also had to go with that orchid in my Diet Coke.  Some stamping as well to make my own background.

The photo is of me celebrating my 70th birthday in Honolulu, Hawaii in December, 2019.  Time does fly 70 already - I can't believe it - I don't feel it - live is good!

Thank you for looking, Margaret

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge