Cards in the time of coronavirus

I have designed the following cards for local community group this week - I need to do early in the week so as to allow paper to sit for 72 hours before use. 
The inspiration for the card fold came from love Cardmaking Australia magazine Issue 20, pages 70 and 72.  The card features a handmade flower made with a scallop punch and two small white flowers that I colored with Distress Oxide Spray.  Patterned papers are a very old Stampin' Up! range from my stash.  The card was large than a regular 15cm (6") square envelope so I made each of them an envelope to fit using my envelope punch board.
For this card I was inspired by a card by Michelle Zindorf that I found on Pinterest, thank you Michelle for the inspiration.  What is not entirely evident is that I applied glitter glue to the dragonfly:
Overnight, I had a change of plans!  I decided to ditch the painting, it would take time to dry as well participants would have to share paint and heat guns requiring them to clean after they  had used for the next person.  Here is the amended card - in retrospect I like it more as all the elements stand out more.
I have tried to design cards that do not require the participants to use my supplies, this is part of my Covid 19 plan.  I do all stamping, die cutting and cutting prior to class. 
Thank you looking,
Margaret
Craft in the time of coronavirus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budgerigar Card

Junk Journal

Junk Journal Ideas and Inspiration - 20 day challenge